During COVID-19 we are offering our tool for free. Get Started for Free
What is Form CHG-1?
Form CHG-1 is to be filed by every company to intimate the Registrar of Companies regarding the creation/modification of charge
1. Charge ID (only in case of modification of charge)
2. Nature, description, and brief particulars of the instrument(s) creating or modifying the charge
3. Whether the charge is created or modified within India or outside.
4. Type of charge (more than one option can be selected)
5. Details of charge holder(s)
6. Amount secured by the charge as per instrument of charge
7. Brief particulars of the principal terms and conditions and extent and operation of the charge
8. Short particulars of the property or asset(s) charged
Procedure To fill:
1. Fill all the details in the form mentioned above along with the attachments
2. Get the form digitally signed from Directors and thereafter attach DSC of the Charge Holder as declaration, and Practicing professional for verification.
3. File form CHG-1 to Registrar of Companies.
4. Thereafter the registrar will issue a certificate of registration of such charge in Form No.CHG-2 (Creation) and From No. CHG-3 (modification), as the case may be.
Penalty for Late-Fee:
The Penalty and late-Fees are as follows
|Period of delays||Fee applicable|
|Up to 30 days||2 times of normal fees|
|More than 30 days and up to 60 days||4 times of normal fees|
|More than 60 days and up to 90 days||6 times of normal fees|
|More than 90 days and up to 180 days||10 times of normal fees|
|More than 180 days||12 times of normal fees|
The Filing fees for ROC CHG-1 as follows
|Share Capital Less than 1,00,000||Rupees 200|
|1,00,000 to 4,99,999||Rupees 300|
|5,00,000 to 24,99,999||Rupees 400|
|25,00,000 to 99,99,999||Rupees 500|
|1,00,00,000 or more||Rupees 600|
|Indian company not having share capital||Rupees 200|
|Foreign company||Rupees 6000|