ROC FC 4
What is FC 4 ?
For the purposes of sub-section (2) of section 384, every foreign company shall prepare and file, within sixty days from the last day of its financial year, to the Registrar annual return in Form FC4 along with such fee as provided in Annexure to Companies (Registration Offices and Fees) Rules, 2014 containing the particulars as they stood on the close of the financial year.
Who and when has to file ?
Every foreign company shall prepare and file annual return of the company in eForm FC-4 within 60 days from the close of financial year.
What’s the requirements?
- Details of Promoters, Directors and Key managerial personnel and changes therein since close of previous financial year. (Mandatory)
- Details of directors and key managerial personnel and their remuneration. (Mandatory)
- Details of the meeting of the members or class thereof, board and its various committees along with attendance details. (Mandatory)
- Particulars of members and debenture holders along with changes therein since the close of previous financial year. (Mandatory)
- Particulars of Holding, subsidiary and associate companies and firms. (Mandatory in case number of entities prescribed at serial no 6 is more than seven)
- Details of Penalties / punishment/ Compounding of offences, if any. (optional) Any other information can be provided as an optional attachment(s).